Integrated Sensor Basin Faucet
Item code: 3823
1 function: Rinse spray
Optional with or without temperature control
Cartridge: Solenoid valve
Different finishes available
The veer+ sensor faucet equipped with laser-inductor technology, the fixture features a single sensor on the faucet base that provides hands-free control, so users can turn water on and off without touch the faucet, prevent cross-infection after washing hands.
Built-in laser induction, starts and stops the water flow with a simple hand movement.
Metal Construction: Built for durability and dependability
DC powered: Includes 6 pcs AA Batteries, eliminating the need for a dedicated outlet (optional 9V AC Power available to purchase separately)
High performance integrated valve body, safe, stable,reliable.
Integrated design, save space under the desk.
• Controls water automatically by laser sensor.
• 1million lifecycle solenoid valve as the core.
• 6pc AA 1.5V batteries(not included).
• Plug in AC adapter available to supply power continually.
• Flexible supply lines with 3/8″ compression fittings.
• Durable zinc construction for long life.
• Runner finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
• Touch-less wave.
• Temperature controlled by mixer.
• 1.2 G/min (4.5 L/min) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.14 bar).
• Runner Integrated solenoid valve.
• Compliance to WARS/ACS/KTW/DVGW and EN817 all applicable
Gloves should be worn during installation to prevent crushing and cutting injuries.
The hot and cold supplies must be of equal pressures.
• Always turn water supply OFF before removing existing faucet or disassembling the valve.
• Prior to installation, inspect the product for transport damages.
After it has been installed, no transport or surface damage will be honored.
• The pipes and the fixture must be installed, flushed and tested as per the applicable standards.
• The plumbing codes applicable in the respective countries must be observed.
Cleaning and Care
Care should be given to the cleaning of this product. Although its finish is extremely durable, it can be damaged by harsh cleaners or polish. To clean, Simply rinse the product clean with clear water, dry with a soft cotton flannel cloth.