Sensor Basin Faucet
Item code: 3829
1 function: Aerated spray
Optional temperature control equipment under-counter
Cartridge: Solenoid valve
Different finishes available
Featuring a clean and quadrate Modern style with hard lines, Russel elevates Modern to a new level and defines the shape and function of things to come. The Russel collection is a balance of elegance and function, which works seamlessly with today's lifestyles.
Laser sensing system, prevent cross-infection.
Brass Construction and Cast Brass Waterway: Durable,longevity,safety
Optional temperature control equipment under-counter.
Split type laser induction solenoid valve, easy maintenance.
Comfortable space：140mm Spout height
• Controls water automatically by laser sensor.
• 1million lifecycle solenoid valve as the core.
• 4pcs AA 1.5V batteries(not included).
• Plug in AC adapter available to supply power continually.
• Flexible supply lines with 3/8″ compression fittings.
• Durable brass construction for long life.
• Runner finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
• Touch-less wave.
• 1.2 G/min (4.5 L/min) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.14 bar).
• Runner 2th generation solenoid valve.
• Compliance to WARS/ACS/KTW/DVGW and EN817 all applicable
Gloves should be worn during installation to prevent crushing and cutting injuries.
The hot and cold supplies must be of equal pressures.
• Always turn water supply OFF before removing existing faucet or disassembling the valve.
• Prior to installation, inspect the product for transport damages.
After it has been installed, no transport or surface damage will be honored.
• The pipes and the fixture must be installed, flushed and tested as per the applicable standards.
• The plumbing codes applicable in the respective countries must be observed.
Cleaning and Care
Care should be given to the cleaning of this product. Although its finish is extremely durable, it can be damaged by harsh cleaners or polish. To clean, Simply rinse the product clean with clear water, dry with a soft cotton flannel cloth.