Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
Item code: 3090
3 functions: Aerated spray, Rinse spray, Dual silk blade spray
Different finishes available
The Keighley faucet collection brings you classic designs reimagined in fresh new ways for various task areas of the kitchen. this kitchen faucet combines an elegant, simplest design with exceptional ergonomics and functionality. The high-arch swing spout rotates 360 degrees, while the smoothly maneuvering sprayhead pulls down into the sink for up-close tasks, or out of the sink to fill pots.
High arch kitchen faucet for sink with 360°swivel spout reaches every corner in your sink.
Metal Construction: Built for durability and dependability
Three-function pull-down sprayhead with botton control allows you to switch between Aerated spray, Rinse spray, Dual silk blade spray.
High quality ceramic cartridge exceed industry Longevity Standards, ensuring reliable Drip-Free use and durable performance for Life.
• Optimized cleaning three functions spray.
• High arc spout provides height and reach to fill or clean large pots while sprayhead provides the maneuverability for cleaning or rinsing.
• Pull-down spray with braided hose.
• 360 degree rotating spout.
• Flexible supply lines with 3/8″ compression fittings.
• Durable metal construction for long life.
• Runner finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
• Lever style handle.
• Temperature controlled by handle travel.
• 1.5 G/min (5.7 L/min) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.1 bar).
• 35mm ceramic cartridge.
• Compliance to WARS/ACS/KTW/DVGW and EN817 all applicable requirements referenced.
Gloves should be worn during installation to prevent crushing and cutting injuries.
The hot and cold supplies must be of equal pressures.
• Always turn water supply OFF before removing existing faucet or disassembling the valve.
• Prior to installation, inspect the product for transport damages.
After it has been installed, no transport or surface damage will be honored.
• The pipes and the fixture must be installed, flushed and tested as per the applicable standards.
• The plumbing codes applicable in the respective countries must be observed.
Cleaning and Care
Care should be given to the cleaning of this product. Although its finish is extremely durable,
it can be damaged by harsh cleaners or polish. To clean, Simply rinse the product clean with clear water,
dry with a soft cotton flannel cloth.