thermostatic shower system
Item code: 3843
Material: Plastic Waterway / Brass Shell
Collocation: RSH-4216(Φ200mm) / HHS-4650
The Select button offers comfortable alternation of spray modes. This complete shower system combines modern design with functional excellence. The height is adjustable from 900-1290mm.
Select button for comfortable alternation of spray modes
49℃ max temperature limit
300,000 cycles stability test, more stable effluent temperature.
900-1290mm adjustable height
• Thermostatic valve with Vernet cartridge for 40 centigrade everyday use
• Maximum temperature 49 centigrade for scalding protection.
• Optional Hand shower& Rain shower
• 1.75m flexible hose with G1/2 connection
• Temperature controlled with soft click button & rotate
•KEROX diverter cartridge
•VERNET thermostatic cartridge
• WRAS,ACS,KTW compliance
Clean and Care
● Clean the fixed shower head without moving it while you can soak and disassemble the detachable showerhead.
● You will need a soft sponge and microfiber towel, zip lock bag, rubber band, white vinegar, baking soda, a soft toothbrush, and a toothpick. Mix equal parts of water and vinegar then add baking soda in the zip lock bag. Soak the showerhead in the solution by tying the rubber band over the zip lock and leave it overnight.
● Rinse the inlets on the surface of the showerhead. Use a toothbrush or toothpick to remove all the build-up. Turn on your water to rinse all the vinegar and dirt out.
● Cleaning the surfaces on your faucet. Use a damp cloth to wipe off the water spots. If you happen to be using hard water or your water filter isn’t working, wipe the surface using a vinegar solution.
● Ensure that all leaks are repaired immediately.
● Avoid using harsh chemicals, abrasives, and bleach as they might damage the finishing on your shower fixtures and panels.